9 de Marzo grupo de inglés FCE de las 19:30, (Teacher Sheila Sánchez):
They corrected exercise 5 a,b and exercise 6 b on page 94
They did exercise 4 a, b, c, d on page 97
Page 98 biography, they did the exercise about prepositions and started unit 7A and did exercise 1 a.
They also read about McDonald’s ingredients and were talking about it.
Homework for next week: students have to write a biography like the one on page 98 and also do page 99 (Revise and check).
10 marzo Inglés Espai Jove, (Teacher Carla Clausell):
WRITING: Describe your house and your favourite room in it (say why it is your favourite room)
STUDENT’S BOOK: Grammar bank, page 133 (6A, a and b; 6B, a and b)
WORKBOOK: pages 49, 50, 51 and 52
11 marzo grupo de inglés FCE 19’30, (Teacher Trini Lorente):
Unit 6 Gold book, page 68 Exercises 1 and 2 and the Speaking describing the pictures
12 marzo grupo de inglés FCE 19’30 (Teacher Trini Lorente):
Exercises 5, 6 and reading and use of English on page 73.
12 marzo grupo inglés ESO 15’45, (Teacher Svetlana):
Present Perfect Simple or Present Perfect Continuous Exercise 3
- __________________________ (you/ buy) your train ticket yet?
- The kitchen is a complete mess! What __________________(the children/ do)?
- Julie __________________ (learn) to drive for six years!
- Amanda __________________ (already/ have) lunch, so she’ll meet us later.
- How much coffee _________________ (she/ drink) this morning?
- Simon _______________ (write) three books.
- I ________________ (do) everything I needed to do today! Hurray!
- It _________________ (not/ rain) all summer, so the garden is dead.
- I ________________ (read) your book. Here it is, thank you.
- She ________________ (forget) how to get to my house.
- I _________________ (work) in the garden all day and I need a rest.
- She ________________ (make) three cakes. They look delicious!
- David feels great these days. He ______________ (get) up early lately.
- We ________________ (always/ hate) rush hour traffic.
- Recently, I ______________ (study) a lot. My exams are in a few weeks.
- We ________________ (write) this book for months and months.
- I _________________ (always/ love) chocolate.
- I _________________ (want) to go back to university for a long time.
- What’s that delicious smell? _____________ (you/ cook)?
- I _________________ (watch) seven films this week!